Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rachelle

Rachelle
loud, random, overthinker, spontaneous, walking contradiction (aren't we all?), pensive to a fault, poet at heart. and a writer, always a writer.


I've always been terrible at these introduction type things, but I'll try my best.

What do words mean to me? They mean everything. I spend almost all my free time either reading or writing. It's magical to me, the way that words can transport you to another world. If I'm not happy with my life or even just the way my day is going, I can slip into a book and completely forget it all. I think that's pretty amazing.

I've been writing stories since before I could write. I told stories to my family. My mom often quotes my grandfather, who said, when I was four, "Does she ever stop talking?" I'm a natural born entertainer, and my form of entertaining is by writing. So, there you have it. A decent introduction post, I hope. :)

-Rachelle (that's Ruh-shell by the way, not Rachel.)

No comments: