Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rhiannon

Rhiannon Eccentric, tired, exuberant, spastic, contradictory, nerdy, lazy, crafty, fantastical, innocent, and disillusioned. When I'm not lost in my head, I'm probably writing. Or crocheting something.



My earliest memories are of trying to write a story about a girl who goes to a magical land and plays with unicorns. Someday, I might actually finish it.

In the meanwhile, I am heavily influenced by Terry Pratchett, R. A. Heinlein, Charles deLint, J.R.R Tolkien, Neil Gaiman, and Rainbow Brite. I have a great fondness for Fantasy and Science Fiction (especially if there's unicorns), though I'll read just about anything. Including Romance novels.

I am the second eldest of seven, have a BsC in Anthropology, and I watch far too much television for my own good.

I am not a crazy cat lady, but I am crazy. Thanks, Bean, for including me in this. >:)

No comments: