Saturday, June 25, 2011

I Want One


I really want one of these laptop covers that looks like an old book. I think this is a bloody genious idea.

I only have two small complaints. One is that the title of these books is very cleverly the name of the company that makes them, which is Book Book - and if you don't know who the manufacturer is, it kind of leaves you with the impression that whoever designed them doesn't speak English as their first language. My second complaint, which is the bigger one, is that they cost $70-$90, which is a long way outside of my budget.

I'm thinking I'll make my own, if I can work out how; I think in the end I'd like it a lot better if it was one of a kind.

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Oooooooooooooooooo!

I wonder if someday they'll make them with the titles of books that are Public Domain...like P&P...

Athena said...

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING

Katherine said...

Book Book covers are great. I just bought the red cover for my Macbook.