Friday, April 15, 2011

WTF?


I tried to visit this site a few minutes ago, and this is what came up. Apparently, DevCo is a known exploit, phishing or social engineering website. I don't know what social engineering is, but I'm pretty bloody sure we don't qualify as either of the other two. I don't know if this is something only I am seeing, or if everyone who tries to get onto DevCo is getting the same information if they have AVG. I also have no idea how to deal with it; I'm wondering if there's an AVG complaints department.

At first I thought it might be because of one of the gadgets on the main page, which is why the mini feed with the beginnings of all the articles is missing atm, but I don't think that's it. Well, here's hoping your virus protection software actually lets you read this...

No comments: